What the hell is wrong with sky player on the xbox ???????

I went to use it just now there was an update, so after the update is complete i try to use it again and it tells me "there was a problem issuing a licence" ??? i have sky talk sky broadband and sky tv, and upto now have been able to watch sky through the 360 without any problems anyone else know what they have done to it now ??????

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

[quote user="TBWz White Ops"]

My question is how can it be called sky go when you can go out with your xbox unless you hook it up to a car battery. Sky go is just stupid for a name

[/quote]

It's called go not go outside.  :p

I suggest you try the following.  Delete the Sky App from your console, clear your hard drive cache, download the Sky Player again apply any updates and then see if that fixes your issue.

I was having the same problem and this fixed it! Cheers.

is this a new new update or just the new update? i had the problem with the new update and just deleted and re-downloaded sky pla...er...go! works fine apart from the on demand programs buffer every 30 seconds making it unusable.

Or just dont sign in when it ask`s,,

Things go *** up everytime xbox update any software so then other`s fail.

i get that issue sometimes i just dashboard it and reload skyplayer

I had the same problem other night, just rebooted console and it fixed it.

Ill check in a hour when i leave work. Cos iv been waiting for this update.

My question is how can it be called sky go when you can go out with your xbox unless you hook it up to a car battery. Sky go is just stupid for a name