What the heck is going on???

You guys spend a ton of money revamping the new xbox slim and you have the nerve to NOT FIX the disc drive that eats your damn disk. This is a bunch of crap. My xbox gets bumped and then decides to eat up my 60 dollar black ops game.. Is this how you guys sell more games by letting your console eat up the disks that members pay for with their hard earned money... I feel pretty ripped off and should be conpensated a new game... What are you guys going to do about this problem????

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

[quote user="BRINGIT0"]You guys spend a ton of money revamping the new xbox slim and you have the nerve to NOT FIX the disc drive that eats your damn disk.[/quote]

Well your xbox is not meant to be moved or bumped WHILE ITS ON!!!!!

[quote user="BRINGIT0"]My xbox gets bumped and then decides to eat up my 60 dollar black ops game[/quote]

Thats your fault. Put your console where it wont be bumped. Also DON'T stand the console up.'

[quote user="BRINGIT0"] Is this how you guys sell more games by letting your console eat up the disks that members pay for with their hard earned money[/quote]

They do not do this

[quote user="BRINGIT0"] I feel pretty ripped off and should be conpensated a new game[/quote]

Nope, You wont be conpensated  a new disc. Why?
Bumping the console is deemed "User error"

[quote user="BRINGIT0"]What are you guys going to do about this problem????[/quote]

What problem? there is not a problem with the Xbox 360 slim

________

What happened to your game is called "User error"

You have to go  buy a new game

Enough said...

-Sage

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

May I suggest a disc buffer? Many video stores have disc buffers and will repair scratches on your disks for $5 and under. Much better than having to buy a new black ops.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="BRINGIT0"]You guys spend a ton of money revamping the new xbox slim[/quote]Process shrink was part of the lifecycle from day one. It was a projected cost.[quote]and you have the nerve to NOT FIX the disc drive that eats your damn disk.[/quote]The "fix" is to install games to the HDD, not run them from the ODD. A 12x DVD ROM doesn't hold up well to continual 12x usage.

Sorry this didn't help.