What Should i do ?

hi i have recently lost my second profile Ksi xF34rx and i want it back my firend made it for me he does not remember the info anymore but i only know the email and i deleted it on accident when i moved it to my flash drive then unconfigured it without knowing the profile was on there.Its been 2 years and i want it back can some one help me with this problem to get my profile back without knowing the info or the hotmail password.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Unfortunately if you do not remember the e-mail or password for the account you may not be able to regain control of it ever again. The only thing you can really do is call support and see what they recommend, if anything at all.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If support can verify your information, they can provide the WLID. That's a starting point. Then you can contact WLID support to reclaim that account, assuming they can verify enough of the account to reset the password. Once you do have the account back, I would highly recomend changing the WLID to something you do have access to and check regularly.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.