What made you choose the X1 over the PS4

^ As the title says what are your reasons for getting an X1 over the PS4.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Cos... Just cos.

It's simply the one that appeals more to me and my preferences... Also, HALO.

^ Was it the games? Was it because most of your friends are getting it? Is it because you want to stay loyal to MS?

@iPancoVilla Your pre-order got cancelled so you're gonna buy a PS4 I'm assuming.

becuase its better ;)

but to be more specific

1) better online play. having dedicated servers for all games is a huge upgrade from current gen

2) games. MS always puts out better games IMO. cross platforms ran better on MS machines last gen and i don't expect that to change. and i never cared for sony exclusives

3) Features - PS is just a hardware upgrade. the X1 does so much more and i love it all. X1 is a step forward and an innovation. PS4 is a hardware upgrade and nothing more

@taka yes you are right , I wanted a Xbox one not a xbox 360.5 . This 720p thing is a joke

Kinect 2.0 features such as voice control, and Xbox Fitness. Exclusive games such as Ryse, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, and Forza. Dedicated servers for all multiplayer games. The XB1 is poised to offer an overall better experience in everything with the one exception of graphics. Since I have no intention of playing XB1 side by side with PS4 the one advantage PS4 has is meaningless to me. XB1 will provide great graphics, even if they're slightly less great than PS4.

mostly because the exclusives are ones i am more interested in, particularly halo.

-

but also i like the direction ms is going. sony went more power, which is not a direction that really excites me. when i was more concerned about power i was using a pc, which still wins if thats your primary concern. ms is trying to expand console gaming beyond what we are already doing. things like the cloud and kinect are exciting for the potential change they will bring.

-

i think the mold of x360 and ps3 have brought games as far as they can go. ps4 is using the same mold but with sharper corners. the cookies coming out are going to taste the same just look a little prettier.

Games. Controller. Live. Games. Everything else it does is a bonus.

oops