What is your problem

I don't now where MS support is at the moment but a lot of you guys are having issues, we just need to figure out what is going on. After reading some of the new threads you guys have posted, it appears that the main issue is you guys not being able to download the Day One patch and the area where this is occurring is mostly in Australia. Just to help MS support and get things organized instead of posting a crap ton of threads, just type in the issue you guys our currently facing and what Country you guys are from. If you live in the US just type in the State and your issues as well below. Lets try to stay calm and not panic. I've been reading up on all the threads and media outlets and so far this appears to be the only main issue beside one guy having problems with his disc tray. Other then that it appears to be software issue which can be fixed. This does not look like a PS4 debacle yet and lets hope that it isn't. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Sorry that you're having issues; remember that most, if not all, of the official support for these forums work from the US so are not actually online right now, I'm sure that support will get these issues fixed for everybody quickly once they start their shifts and can begin working on the issues,

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.