What is wrong with your guys services for xbox 360

For the last year now i have been getting randomly disconnected from xbox live. Which is fine when its only like 1 or 2 times a day. Now thought is every 10 mins every day i can't even play half of a team death match game on Black ops 2 with out being disconnected. it gives this error every 10 to 15 mins. 

Error: https://gyazo.com/7bb488fe3c9dfb2e80bcd0408f215737 

I use to play xbox live everyday now i am starting to hate your guys service and i fell *** out of my money. People have told me its my internet but its not i know its not because i had a friend over we played on his ps3 for two full days no issue. Now when the other one played ps3 the other played xbox the one that played xbox dsconnected every 10 to 15 mins but when on the ps3 nothing. computer internet is fine nothing is wrong with my internet. Before you say my internet is to slow here is a speed test of my connection.

Ps i live in san jose, ca
Here is a pic of the speed test: https://gyazo.com/ea55afe2bf5ecd5c85444f206f1b1b42 

I have looked up the code and this is what it states: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/errors/error-code-8015190e 
My profile shows up as non corrupt and i have even re downloaded it multiple times.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hello, please go to this link (support.xbox.com/.../random-disconnect-solution) as it will help solve your issue. You can also clear your system cache and as a last resort reset your network configuration settings. Also check the Xbox Live Service Status as well as the service could be limited or have an alert (support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status). Thanks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have already done this all microsoft just needs to start shaping up and caring about there customers i mean i looked a few hours ago this problem goes all the way back like 10 - 15 pages over a month or two months and you guys don't fix it but soon as you guys got dossed and it made you lose money you fixed the problem with lizard squad. This is beyond pathetic that people pay for service and in return we get a crappy service. If this stupid disconnecting thing continues just make xbox live for 360 free because no one should have to pay for this if they are going to spend more then half there time offline because your guys services don't work the way they should. I would not be surprised if you guys lose a couple thousand customers a month to sony because you don't fix this issue.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sir we are trying to help as I have already said in my last post. [Mod removed]

Sorry this didn't help.

@scott272 hey hey

Please keep in mind, reports not lead to enforcement actions and we here not for that: enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

Sorry this didn't help.