What Is Wrong With Xbox Live?

what is wrong with Xbox Live?  Last night it kept shutting off and I couldn't get back on for ages and others had that and now I can't send messages through my console. I can sometimes through the web site. Also when I try inviting friends to a party I don;t see the alert "Party Invite Sent."  Nobody is joining my parties because they are not getting an alert saying "OrcaAmity want you to join an Xbox Live Party."  When I invite a friend I have the white background on my screen for about fifteen seconds and then it says the party invite was sent.  We are paying for this service and so far Xbox Live hasn't even had the decency to send us all a message to apologise and explain what is going on and when it's going to be fixed.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hi OrcaAmity

Xbox have been having server issues over the past 24 or so hours now.  There are issues currently with Accessing various things such as cloud saves for minecraft...there has been an issue with the LastFM app also which should have an update downloading to you soon if not already.  There have also been issues with signing into Xbox Live.  This has affected console sign ins as well as some xbox.com and other app sign ins.  Xbix are working on the issues and have updated their service status page as things have changed.  Can I recommend that you visit

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Service status currently updateing every 30 mins

Note though that Im in the UK but your browser should root through to your national site.  If not then on the top left of the the  page at www.xbox.com, You will see a logo Saying 'Xbox Live Service Alert'. Pleaee click and it will take you to the page.  If there is a security issue for any reason affecting live accounts then am sure we will be informed.  If youd like to  read the xbox live terms and conditions you agreed to when you created your account, it may put any concerns you have to rest lol.  Any issues affecting your Live account and live access are covered in these...Link Below

www.xbox.com/.../LiveTOU

Hope that helps a little

Enni ZQ (Ambassador)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Many thanks for your reply and help.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.