What is the problem again!

I do not understand?

On 80151909 error (The error code says it's a temporary problem of Xbox live) log off of her live on my console.

I managed to return to live and now it is the turn to my boyfriend to have an error but these 80072741 and 8015190b (Error codes also say that it is due to an error or maintenance the live) but I find very strange is that my spouse is on its own console and I have mine and we are in the same house in the same game played online but when you get disconnected is not even at the same time ??? It's our turn everyone !! Found error ???? So is that there would be someone who would know what is happening in just about live ?? Or if there is nothing special as reported error of live, except small mistakes as usual by now (ING and Nerdist) So what could be like his problem ??

# 1. I tried again and switched off both consoles. Result: Negative!

# 2. I rebooted my router. Result: Negative!

# 3. I rebooted my router and my modem. Result: Negative Always !!!

So if you knew it was happening, her would help me a lot ... Thanks!

P.S.   Sorry for my english, I use a translator because I speak only French !! Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hello, I would check the Xbox Live service status (support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status) to make sure that it is all up. If the problem still persists then you can re-download your profile or clear your system cache and test your connection.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

To me it seems like your console is having issues with connecting to Xbox Live. The best advice I can give you is follow the trouble shooting steps. Like clearing system cache and testing your Xbox Live connection.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.