What is the new "family pack" plan?

I had the family pack on xbox 360 so each of my children and I would have separate accounts. It was important to my son that we amateur players not mess up his kill/death ratio. So anyways, the family pack got split up into individual gold memberships that will expire in March. Just wanted to plan ahead. I was told there was a "linked membership" type deal or something to save on multiple accounts. Is this true? Or have they put all the good deal into xbox one?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

They have put that good deal on xbox one. Currently I have heard of no plans to introduce that feature on xbox 360. Hopefully soon though. But be on the look out for cheap xbox live subscriptions at various retailers to save some money.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Right now there is plans to bring the home gold over to the xbox 360, however there is no eta on when it will happen. However, it is planned, but plans may change and it may not end up being released. Microsoft is aware not every family is able to afford multiple accounts, which is why they offered the family plan in the first place, however as time goes on they are trying to streamline it into something easier to use, less problematic, and overall more enjoyable. Right now the home gold is still being tested and its fate will be determined as we go along.

Sorry this didn't help.

heh, funny you mentioned "easier to use, less problematic, and overall more enjoyable" I never got any help on any of the issues I  had... well no solutions... lots of help. lots of promises... hope they come up with something that works.

Sorry this didn't help.