What is going on?

I opened an unathorizerd account investigation on Christmas day, which is coming up on 60 days ago. They said 25 days MAX. I have called xbox customer support every week and this is my third post on this forum about this topic and i have gotten absolutly NOWHERE!!! Every time i call i ask to speak to a supervisor, which always means waiting on hold for anotyher half hour and they tell me the same thing everytime "We don't communicate with the investigation team but i'll leave a note here" well where can i talk to some one who DOES communicate with the investigation team. I am paying for xbox gold and netflix both of which i can't access. I've been a gold subscriber for over 4 years and have spent well over $500 on marketplace content. why am i being treated with such disrespect. I am opening a file with the Better Business Bureau because i have no other course of action. I simply don't understand what is taking so long and why i haven't been contacted about what is going on with the account (something else they promised to do when i first opened the investigation. What do i do from here?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I don't know, I don't know that anyone has managed to get a hold on the investigation team, and just gets apologetic CS every time they call. I took someone else's advice on here and filed a complaint with the BBB on Friday.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

you will be contacted when the investigation is over  by the investigation team or if they have any questions

its very very important to give them correct and upto date contact info when filing an claim

the amount of time is relative to the amount of damage done

if there is issues like account migration it takes longer then normal due to rebuilding your account from scratch and no dispite the rumors it is not a flip of a switch

the migration tool wpuld take your purchase history and erase it

and depending on case load

remeber they also take care of network security and other i9ssues

Sorry this didn't help.

ngocphi, you post all the time in these forums and you never have anything helpful to say, why don't you just stay quiet when feel like posting a useless comment?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="ED BOWL CUT"]

ngocphi, you post all the time in these forums and you never have anything helpful to say, why don't you just stay quiet when feel like posting a useless comment?

[/quote]

Actually he is correct, ED. And there is a seperate team who handles UAI's, the XBL PET handle policy enforcement only. Also Netflix can be accessed via the PC you are using to post with so that subscription isn't being 'wasted'. At this point the only thing you can do is keep in contact with Phone Support as they are the only ones who can help you in regards to this. No one in the forum can.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey guys, I'm going to lock this thread down in order to avoid a flame war. Ed, please check your PMs. :-)

Sorry this didn't help.