What improvements would you like on Xbone via patch?

Bios - Just like 360, the ability to share where you are from and write some info on your profile.

iplayer app.

Fix recent players as not all games show players you have played online against.

Longer DVR vids and the ability to like/dislike and comment on each video because at the moment uploads are just boring.

Screenshot capture - other consoles allow this so why can't you upload a high res screenshot with the above abilities included.

Make auto sign in for people like me that dislike Kinect. Without it you are limited to a slow startup and have to manual sign in everytime.

More options for resolution and HDMI colour settings.

Improve voice chat because I can't hear people most of the time, just snippets of what they are saying. When it works the quality is good though.

Ability to send voice messages too.

there are more but I thought these are most important to me, silly that most of these things worked fine on 360 and for some reason totally removed on Xbone.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Longer DVR clips, auto-sign in and screenshots (with the ability to send in a message) I agree with.

The other stuff doesn't interest me really or I don't have an issue with.

You should probably start posting from your actual xbox account instead of this 0gs silver one btw... Not sure why you don't.

The only thing i would like, which i believe is already on the way, is a patch for the headset adapter to stop the sound issues. I Dont mind the way the console works in its current form.

Cant see the point in Bios,  they were abused and its no wonder MS got shot of them,  full of all sorts of drivel.    Likewise not bothered about voice messages.

Voice chat seems really clear to me and a huge improvement on the 360.   As for the screenshots and DVR not something that I would use particularly.

iplayer would be useful.

You be surprised about the screenshot thing Genchy... never thought I'd use it on PS4, but I do quite often.

For?  Genuinely interested.

Sending screenies to people with map locations of stuff.... cool things I see in game.... pictures of their dead body while I loom over it...

They'd have to have something more instant than a Kinect command though... the button press thing on PS4 works really well, by the time you got "Xbox take screenshot" out the moment would be gone...

Mmmmmm yes I could see that would have some uses.  Cheers

[quote user="MetalGearFloppy"]Longer DVR clips, auto-sign in and screenshots (with the ability to send in a message) I agree with.[/quote]

That I agree with too.

A good 10 mins on the DVR would be nice which is usually what a whole online game match lasts for. Screenshots too, that would be a nice edition for sure!

^^ too much titanfall cloud - get on BF large conquest where games are 20-40 mins

I want a mini guide like the 360.  I want to be able to see the achievements I've unlocked and read messages from friends without having to back out to the main dash and then resume my game once I'm done.

The notification system should be able to be snapped, showing you who's signed in, who's playing what, who you can invite to parties and all that jazz without loading the separate screen.  Similar to what this fan mock up has done: www.reddit.com/.../xbox_360_guide_app