What I must to do with my profile?

I just bought an Xbox 360, because the other had, was banned.
I don't know what to do, sign in, with the profile that I kept from my previous console in a USB memory, or recover my profile directly from Xbox Live.
I ask because by one side, I don't want to lose some archievements that I got in the last 2 months in my banned console, and by the other side, I don't want to have the surprise, that profile or console be banned instantly after sign in with the profile that I kept in my USB memory

Thanks for your help.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

If the profile was banned you would not be able to post this question on the forums. The only thing you can do is recover it and give it a go.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The profile wasn't banned, the console was the banned, I'm asking how I must to sign in with my new console, with the profile that I kept in my USB memory, or if I must recover the profile from Xbox Live and lost the progress that I got while the console were banned

Sorry this didn't help.

Recovering your profile may be the only option. Banned consoles are known to corrupt files so they will work fine on the banned console, but you won't be able to move them to a new console.

Sorry this didn't help.