What has Happened to your Gamerscore on Xbox.com Homepage?

Logged on this afternoon to the homepage on noticed that it has changed. What has happened to you Gamerscore?? Now you can't see what it is. Any chance that this will be changed so you can see it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

^ This annoys me too.

Why when it's on your gamer card?

It's easy to find.

https://live.xbox.com/en-GB/Profile

Also, If I was interested in finding someone elses gamerscore, it's easy to find. Honestly, is this an issue, or are people trying to start a scene?

If you click on your name in the top right it takes you to YOU and your gamerscore is there.

I like this subtle but usefull update as it makes navigating the site much easier.

Az

Agree with above!

Gamerscore means nothing, and hell...you can see it in that little card thingy on the left. You really need to see it under your name every second of looking at something on Xbox.com?

-

New changes working well, clean and concise,  I approve

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

Gamerscore means nothing

[/quote]

I have to disagree. I think Gamerscore is fantastic. It paints a picture that can tell you loads about gamers in general. Besides that, its always nice to show off that you completed a game on its highest difficulty, or maxed a game out completely and on top of all that, it indirectly adds more re-playability to games on the whole. I love them.

As for the Gamerscore not being on the top of the site, I like the move they have made. As pointed out, you can easily check your GS by navigating to the profile page.

[quote user="CloudStrife 900"]It paints a picture that can tell you loads about gamers in general.[/quote]All it tells you is that they've got gamerscore. It tells you nothing other than that.

Now achievements can tell you something about a gamer but the number attached to it really does mean nothing. 

Lol you know what I mean, achievements gives you gamerscore, gamerscore totals your achievements. I think both are equally as important as the eachother.

Gamerscore means nothing, its a number obtained by playing games or in some cases, sad acts with no life who think a number sums up their gaming existence, and it leads to sum modifying to unlock achievements the naughty way just to gave a bigger number or playing games of utter crapness they think its something to be proud of

-

Game score means nothing, achievements that require more then pressing a button can mean something at least, but no, not a virtual number