WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE fORUMS

Come back after a year or so off and what a change. There seems to be no community on these forum any more. For example...X11 has just past and not a single post.

There use to be dozens of posts for people trying to get admission before the event and then dozen more posts from people that attended them after.

I am not sure what happened to these forums and this community the past couple years...but it is sad. Do Jade and Jaken even post here anymore?

Is there a thriving Canadian event scene anymore?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Most didn't like the change or how it run's.  To me all forums are the same. There is goods and bad's. Oh Well, life go's on. I'm just here to find out about the games I'm playing and maybe help others with some info for wiring your Xbox. Not the best, but know some stuff.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Forums are dead, people have moved onto better places than this garbage.

Sorry this didn't help.

But they always come back to bash. So don't worry you may see your friends again.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having the hardest time navigating the forums... why did they change they change that when it worked fine before... I'm on the brink of just saying eff it!

Sorry this didn't help.

Probably not much posting about X'11 because community is not invited anymore so not much to say amongst members.

Sorry this didn't help.

Most of the forum regulars and people who would have posted have moved on to other forums (like delayofgame.ca for example)  to discuss their gaming. the community lives on.

gradually these forums will be revived and we'll see more active discussions on it but in the mean time, join the converation elsewhere. being on multiple forums is fun anyway. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

The forums changed for the worse....

~ It killed he community...When the forums went down, I imagine , most like me, just thought it was a temporary website issue when my bookmarks didnt work....Then with some searching (in not the obvious places I found this place )

~ The format is busted...They did a beta, which Im shocked that it was ever released from with this many problems..Im not talking compatability issues with a rival browser - I use IE on a windows7 computer, if this Microsoft website wasnt designed to work with me, who was it designed for ? I sometimes cant post without having to fuss with my cookies... Paragraph spacing is hit or miss .It loads slow as ol'heck. Its a huge, huge step backwards from the old forums that worked perfectly fine..Many of us are asking why ?

~ Things arent logical in their layout.. Who had to do a search for this forum, when they couldnt navigate to the canadian forums on their own...Even after they knew they exsisted - *raises hand* I honestly still cant navigate here, without either using my bookmark, or doing a search

~ With most of the long standing community members either abandoning the place, or just never able to find their way back, alot of the discussions die in the water...For some odd reason people who got banned have great ease finding this forum...Why ? When did the Canada general forum become the place to post that ? Its not just an odd event, it happens regularily, sometimes 2 or 3 threads a time. What saddens me the most is the "Im a chick, looking for friends" threads (yes plural) that get all kinds of action... Im actually missing the old flame wars of the past with Rebel and Brioch thats how bad it got.

~ So while Im not gone, my forum use has dwindled..I keep checking back in.. My biggest setback wis still the fact the forum is so busted...Ive often had posts, and threads just vanish, and not wanting to re-type them, I just gave up,,Will this post even make it - who knows...And if it does, will there be paragraphs ? Again - who knows... I can stick with a rebuilding community, just give me something that works.

Sorry this didn't help.

I hear you Switch and thanks to you I found DoG.....Good to see you Booyang, Good to know some of the old regs still pop in occasionally. Does Jade Version 2.0 still exist?  I have her as a friend still but haven't seen any activity

Sorry this didn't help.

Pretty much everything Booyang76 said. The changes made were crippling. Microsoft should pay attention because they've lost a lot of their online community.

Sorry this didn't help.

She definitely still exists EGS - she is just less active lately. Thats why its up to us to step up if we want there to be community. Thats why I started DoG after all; to fill the community void that was growing around here. The community hasn't been killed - its just been transplanted.

Sorry this didn't help.