What happened to my gametag? Sneak attack?

So my gamertag "Skoomin2Chainzz" is under attack or something. I come back from a nice long vacation and feel like sitting down to play some wonderful Forza 3. I get a message saying 

"You have been suspended from Xbox LIVE. You will not be able to sign in to Xbox LIVE until 12/31/9999. Email with more information has been sent to the Windows Live IID email address for this account."

What in the world has happened? And now i can't even sign on to my Windows Live ID because somehow my security question has also been changed... Im puzzled as to what has happened to my Gamertag... I also can't recover it because it says i don't have the right credentials so i know something has been changed somehow. How can i possibly fix this? Thats a small fortune in just DLC and games. Can somebody help me!?!?!?!?!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx. For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban. For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct. If you believe this is by error please contact XBOX Support and file an Unauthorized Use Ticket and answer the questions for the customer service representative.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.