What happened to everyone!?

So, I've been checking this forum regularly for the past 4 hours and in that time, there's only been like 2 posts! Where did everybody go!? This is the prime time for when people usually post! Did you all go play games or something without me? What gives?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was working, then eating, watching tv, talking on the phone, watering my plants, playing with the cats and other things.  Ni No Kuni made me mad, so I haven't played it since last night.    

I was in the bathroom on the john

Ni No Kuni drove me nuts. Game was easy until boss fights then I always had to spend a hour grinding to get past the boss.

Yeah, I thought I was doing well and some adorable little sea creatures destroyed me before I even realized what was happening.  

If you want to level up easy go farm toko toko they give big xp.

If it's anything like Yesterday (which it currently isn't) the forum was probably unusable.

When you posted this Mr GG I was sound asleep, bearing in mind what time it was here in the UK lol.

Even good looking people like me need their beauty sleep ;-)

You should try it Galactic. Out of my free time xbox wise, I spend about 85% on my 360, 10% on my 1, and 5% on this forum. At best I'm only on here for like up to an hour per day (not on every day). And since they updated the forums, peps been having connection issues. I have to refresh stop refresh stop sooo many times it aint funny. Have Windows 7 and IE11 on my intel core i5 laptop but have no connection issues on my phone. Is M using different servers - that would explain it, especially for us who live in NZ/Australia. Well it IS ANZAC Friday 7:40 pm here and term 1 school holidays ;

I'm on these forums a lot - I think that's something that would be impossible for me to hide at this point, so I'm probably the only one who would recognize a slow bit of downtime like this. Oh well, I got some good games of Titanfall in this evening and made a new friend from Georgia as a result of it. :)

It's rude to kiss and tell...