What games we playing this saturday boys@girls.

I guess a few will be on the Olympics game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

A little more adventuring in skyrim. Btw If anyone knows anything about the hand in the college of winterhold could you let me know thanks

Max payne 3 onlline for me.  Was on late on wednesday night the americans are unreal the language wow never normaly play online except with friends  but americans go full out.

Dead Space and earlier Dues Ex. Knocking off though soon, the darts is on, Epic!

Well, for the most part I've being playing "Talk to the people in the pub while having a pint 2012" and this evening I'll be playing "Interacting with a female 4" (much better than 3)

I might be brave and give Dead Space another go tonight.

Well was planning on playing some Test Drive when I got home, at the moment no I can't find my gaming mojo, so at the moment I'm flicking back and forth on here, watching the Olympic swimming and trying to play 'Great Big War Game' on my phone.

@imdrunky mate go for it, I restarted it yesterday and still *** meself playing it! We can be scared together haha

[quote user="Fenbops"]

@imdrunky mate go for it, I restarted it yesterday and still *** meself playing it! We can be scared together haha

[/quote]I'm not sure how far I got into it the last time before I quit out of fear. But I've been wanting to give it another go, so guess I'll have to man up lol

@imdrunky I looked at me achievement and I got upto chapter 5 before I got scared lol. I said in another post I took an hour doing first chapter it scares me that much :(

Downloaded portal 2 so playing that for a bit