What games to buy

Tomorrow, I am gonna be heading to town. Will anyone suggest me a good game to buy and its long lasting. I just completed all of fallout new vegas dlcs and I am now waiting for last DLC.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i'm assuming if you've played New Vegas you've played Fallout 3?? If not..play that... 100 times better

hard to suggest can't see what you have played

I am looking for a good, addictive online game

If you want multiplayer, get Halo 3, or just w8 for Gears of War 3.  

Long single player games, fallout 3, oblivion are great.

Also I am looking for recent, latest games. I dont want 3 year old games like halo 3 or fallout 3.

You said you wanted good addictive online, personally Halo 3 is the best.  If you want the latest games then just wait for Gears of War 3.

You also said you wanted a long lasting game, how can anyone know a game is long lasting if it's recently been released, make up your mind what you want.

Have you got Battlefield: Bad Company 2...  The online on that has lasted me ages.

halo reach is fun

Wow.  Worsted actually buying games?  Never!  I remember when he had the same 5 games in his recently played for about 4 months straight...

i can only presume that if you don't want 3 year old games you've not played Fallout 3...which is silly considering you've played F:NV.... you can pick up a 100+ hour game with all DLC for next to nothing now-a-days...same goes for oblivion