What games to buy?

Hey folks, I just got payed from work and I am wondering which game to buy. I am on the fence of buying crysis 2, shall I buy it in your opinion? I have played the beta and I loved it. If so, what other games shall I buy? Shall I buy Bulletstorm, also? Crysis 2 seems to be a game that will keep me going for a while but I don't know. Also is Dynasty warriors any good?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not played either game but Crysis 2 can be picked up for £23 or £25 for the LE from Game or Gamestation

That's pretty cheap, worth considering. Any other games that is good?

COD 4 for the single player (think the mulit-player is still full of mods and cheats)

Alan Wake  or Dead Space 1 and 2 could be good options

Thanks mate but I am don't want legacy games like the ones you stated. I want games which are pretty recent out.

I haven't played Crysis 2 but i've only heard good things about it. Bulletstorm may be worth a go but once you've completed it there's not a whole lot more to do.

I've played and completed both Crysis 2 and Bulletstorm,

My opinion for what it's worth, as a campaign I prefered Bulletstorm, however once it's completed there is no replay value for me, if you liked the Crysis 2 Beta i'd go for that, the campaign is a good length and the multiplayer will keep you going for a good long time

Can anyone recommend me something else except Bulletstorm or Crysis 2?

Mortal Kombat, great game....... especially when it can be bought for £29 from ShopTo

Shall I get Mortal Kombat or Marvel vs Capcom 3? I am pretty stuck between the games.

Well there's an offer from GAME, you can get Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood with the DLC for £22.99 with bonus 1000 GAME points.