What Games Can You Recommend Me?

So I've got to the stage, like most years, when I find myself totally bored when not Out enjoying this marvelous sunshine , and my Xbox is seeming a little boring.

I've bought ME3 and Fifa Street , and will be selling both , ME3 , as a mishap of recovering a profile and not signing in lost my achievements , and fifa street is, well, plain awful.

I have a 3 discs unlimited p/m lovefilm trial, so I'm open to pretty much anything you think I'll enjoy.

In the past I have enjoyed games like assassins creed, elder scrolls, halos , borderlands (but not rage) Red Dead and La noire type games.

does anyone have any suggestions for games I should play, any help would be appreciated, although I dont want any games poorly lit Like bioshocks or games that have blurred graphics as it gives me a headache. Maybe a non RPG although Im kinda open as I said.

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Metro 2033 or Singularity

Fallout

Binary Domain and Darkness 2.

Hanna Montana!

Vanquish.

Why not use the search on lovefilm by genre = action adventure, rpg etc and see what peeks your interest

-

I would say if you enjoyed Assassin's Creed and you havent already, give either or both the Rock Steady Batman Asylum and Arkham City games a try out

-

Maybe go into the back catalogue of older games, see if any deserve a try out at least...thats the best thing about LOVEFILM,  just try out games you wouldnt normally buy

looking at mafia 2. looks like my type of game, either that or I just want to play a New LA NOIRE

Give it a try, the worse that can happen is you get it in a couple of days and you dont like it so send it back

I dunno whether I should buy it , its only £13 for the edition with the dlc