What games are you hoping get the Backwards Compatibility treatment?

Title pretty well says it all, curious what all games you guys are hoping becoming backwards compatible this November?

As for me, as long as Left 4 Dead 2, Skyrim, and Red Dead get put on the list someday I'll be happy.
Bioshock series and Halo Reach would be nice, but I'm pretty sure those are already confirmed pretty much.

I'd love to see the last gen Resident Evils, or the Darkness games too, but seems like pretty slim chances.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Red Dead Redemption - that is all

All xbox games, all the way back to 2001.

BC is the one thing MS Xbox division has done which makes gaming sense. (My opinion) since the launch of the X1.

Skyrim, fallout NV, Mass Effect series and the Dragon age origins would be awesome.

Elder Scrolls IV: Skyrim, Fallout 3/New Vegas, Red Dead Redemption, Street Fighter 4 (all versions), Mortal Kombat, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Bioshock (all 3), Magic The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers (all versions), Mega Man 9 and 10, Fez, Braid, Raskulls, and...

I think you get the idea...

None,

BC is a useless feature.....

^ In my opinion, BC is only useless to those who wish to make $ off of gamers.

For a lot of gamers. Myself included - BC represents a cost overall savings and as such gives gamers even more reason to go with one brand over another.

With that being said.

Tzar: Why would you desire otherwise?

I don't see any cost overall savings....You already bought games on Xbox 360 (spend money),bringing them on Xbox one will just allow you to replay them,that's all.Also if you want to play them on Xbox one,you need to buy a Xbox one (spend money).At best,you might get $50 if you sell your Xbox 360.

Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 games is something from the past for me....Now i got Xbox one,i play Xbox one games on it, until next generation ,ect....

And when i see my Xbox one library,i really don't want,have time to spend on my Xbox 360 library...

You don't want Backwards Compatibility.

You just think you do.

Sure there might be that 1 game that you could play forever because it was a favourite.  

Maybe even a couple.  But certainly not enough to merit patting Microsoft on the back for adding this feature..

However if you're a 360 user on the fence about which console to upgrade to then it's a great incentive to pick up a ONE.

Shadowrun.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Only game I want is South Park stick of truth