what free game demos are basically full game minus multiplayer?

like UNO ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not many now

but there has to be some ?

happy wars I think is free

Doritos crash course, harms way, and aegis wing are all free full version of games. have fun

i saw happy wars on Reviews on the Run

only the 1st level is free then you need to either spend money or play 60 billion multiplayer matches to progress the single player and to play multiplayer i believe need a gold membership

Doritos Crash Course is free, really good game. Like wipeout on tv. Its does come with multiplayer and that is also free. Complety free game

k down loaded aegis wing and doritos crash course + crash coarse trial ??

im really interested in harms way its snipeing and racing at same time ?

ya harms way you can be a shooter or racer not at the same time.  i used to be really into that game got the number 1 score shooter at Navaho arch.  my hand still hurts.... lol

well was less fun than thought would be only 3 tracks with same desert wasteland type of map

shooting was hard tho my 1st kill was a windshield shot  so got two achievments at same time

Is Hexic HD not a free game anymore?

Also, Happy Wars is completely free.  All spending money on it does is increase your chance at getting 'phat loot', which you don't really need just to run around and have fun.  I spent an entire weekend playing it and had a blast... not enough of a blast to keep me coming back but more fun than your typical free-to-play.