What does XBLPET mean? o.o

Okay, so I've been reading through the banishment and suspension forums for fun and I've noticed that the representatives have 'XBLPET' before their names such as  | XBLPET Rho | (Without the pipes around it). What does the XBLPET stand for?

Discussion Info

Last updated September 16, 2018 Views 28 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It is the Xbox Live Enforcement Team. They determine weather people should be banned or not.

Why is there a P in there too? o.o Also, thank you for your answer. ^.^

Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement Team.

Thank you. ^.^

i thought it was xbox live pet insurance ;)

Lmao Pie! :D

Yup, that's the right of it. XBLPET are people you will only really bump into if you have done wrong. I don't think I have ever seen them post outside their own section. They do a good job from what I can see, keeping the place clean.

Xbox Live Public Execution Team, don't cheat boys and girls, they be watching lol.

[quote user="CloudStrife 900"]They do a good job from what I can see, keeping the place clean.[/quote]Right back at ya! :)

[quote user="Cloud"]Lmao[/quote]

So, why is it that you're allowed to use "profane" acronyms, yet you claim that's against the rules and ban others for the same? Just curious since it seems a bit hypocritical to use such phrases yourself in public and then in private to insist that it's against the rules and a banable offense when it's convenient for you.  

And yes, I realize how ridiculous it is to consider something like "lmao" as profane. The sad part is though, you don't. Unless it's convenient for you, of course. It's funny how things like that seem to work out. ;)

Oddly Lestat has a point.

You aren't meant to hint at anything Microsoft consider profane.

The A in the phrase Lestat quoted is censored by the forum swear filter.

Now I know that LIVE and the forum have variations in what is acceptable, is this one of those cases