What CURRENT game have you played the most?

So out off your collection which has been the game that you have put the most time into playing either online or the single player campaigns?

For me i think its a close call between Gears 2, Forza 3 & FIFA'11! It would be great if the console or your profile could store your playtime information!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Either Red Dead Redemption or Bad Company 2  for me, have clocked up over 5 days playtime on each.

Fist of the north star, as i don't get much access to my xbox these days it's not heavy on puzzles or a game where it matters if i forget where i got because i can still play it it

Mass Effect 2 single player and then either MW2 or BC2 for online I think.

i think mine is borderlands. i've played through main story with all 4 characters. i have also played it with a group of friends from start to finish. then theres the DLC which i've only played through on one character but will play it through with the others another time.

Across PC and Xbox the answer is Oblivion by a long way.

On Xbox alone I'm not sure, could be one of a few.

COD 4 still,  played 30days I think it is on that, nothings passed it yet.

This would give you an idea I guess:

Link

Halo games in my collection probably have the most time spent on them over the years. With so many "final games in triology" coming out this year, have revisited series like Gears, Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed again leading up to their final installments. Really getting back into Singlel player games rather then just buying a game to play its online for a couple of weeks before getting bored....COD for example

Halo 3 by a long distance i would expect.

6659 games on this account: http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/default.aspx?player=the1337gamer

48 on my other account: http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/default.aspx?player=theN00Bgamer

sorry op i misread your post so duh of me i'd probably say gears of war 2. I used to love playing horde offline and online. still haven't insaned it yet though i would like to at some point