What COD is the hardest to get all 1000G on?

After completing Call of Duty MW2 achivments list last night and finally earning all the gamerscore it has to offer i couldnt help but think it was very easy. This led me to think...What is the hardest Call of duty to earn the full 1000 G off?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

3 by a mile.

Agreed with FM, 3 was just mean. The mp achievements were an annoyance unless you were willing to boost.

World At War - Grenade spam

COD 2 isn't too bad, can be difficult in places though.

COD 4 for mile high club then COD classic for completing the game on veteran, its clearly the hardest COD.

[quote user="FatMond"]

3 by a mile.

[/quote]Easily this simply because of the MP achievements unless you find a group of at least 8 willing to throw flags at each other for ages.

Yeah 3 is the hardest for needing the 40,000 points in MP mode - and Call of Duty 3 on Veteran I think is the hardest veteran mode of all because of the constant stream of respawning enemies in their masses...

WAW as i just can't get those 45 zeros down! Also 10th prestige for 0g i'm not even going there!

WAW sucked really bad

I can only go by what I've played. CoD 4 last couple of levels in veteran are really hard. Mile High Club took me hours!

-

CoD:WaW is hard on some levels in Veteran and can get very annoying but it's not too hard. Some other achievments can be quite hard though.

-

MW2 was fairly easy on Veteran. I have all of them apart from the last two Spec Ops ones. Getting those Veteran ones can be REALLY annoying!

-

Black Ops I don't really know as I couldn't be bothered to do much on Veteran. The zombie achievments are fun but I'm stuck on Veteran.

-

So overall I would say CoD 4 for the last missions.

I have got COD4, MW2, Black Ops.  Out of them i've only done 1000G on COD4 and MW2, both very easy.  I think i've done all campaign achievements for Black Ops, i just need multiplayer/zombie ones but cba with them.