Hoping someone in the Xbox Live community can help with a perplexing issue with Xbox One / Live.
One of the people in a three-person Xbox One Live party cannot hear me. I'm the only person in the party he cannot hear. I can hear him. The other person in the party can hear both of us - and we can hear him.
It's even more perplexing because the issue began two week ago. Everyone on the party could hear everyone just fine prior to that.
TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS TAKE SO FAR
* Everyone in the party has confirmed their NATs are open.
* Attempted having all three people launch and initiate the party. Issue persists.
* Reset routers and modems.
* Conducted a Skype call from Xbox One to Xbox One with the person who cannot hear me in a party. I can hear him and he can hear me. This test indicates not an issue with the equipment.
* Confirmed the person who cannot hear me has not set me to "mute" in the Friends app on Xbox One
* Did a one-on-one Xbox One Live party with the affected person. Issue persists. He cannot hear me - I can hear him.
* The other two people have done an Xbox One Live party on their own. They can both hear each other.
* Confirmed all the other users on the Xbox Ones are logged out - especially minors.
We're using a workaround - by creating a multiparty Skype voice call in the background while playing. But it would be convenient to get the party functionality back.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Xbox Live community for help!