What big name release are you most dissapointed with this year so far and why?

As the title says and apologies if this topic has been made previously.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ill start it off...LA Noire despite having three discs was rather short.

i agree LA Noire was abit repetative too :/

I totally agree 1. i dont think the cases were long enough and they were far to similar in most cases. and 2 there simply werent enough cases i know they have released more for download but im sorry i refuse to spend any more time or money on a game that cost me 40 quid

Its not on my games profile but ive played brink on cousins xbox and that was rather poor!!!

Brink for me, Biggest let-down of the year so far personally.

So the award for worst big name title of the year so far looks as though its going to Brink. Any other suggestions people?

brink all the way.

Homefront

L.A Noire, it wasn't a terrible game but I expected it to be so much more. The cases got repetitive very quickly as there wasn't enough variety in them.

L.A Noire.

Too repetitive, (all the questions how many was true like 4/100 ?) Nothing to do outside of main story game to say the platform base of the game is free roam apart from those small side crimes.

I've just finished driving every car/film reels achievements this weekend and jeez that felt so much like a chore -_-

Also thou the face work is great what extra content/feature set have they added to say how long the game was in production for. So on them bases it's one of the biggest let downs for a long time for me.

I guess Brink would be another game too. I just want to grab the devs heads and punch them in the face over and over just for how stupid the friendly AI is. >__< ARGG I don't mind a game thats just natually hard so you want to throw your controller at the tv but when it's something intel wise within the game (glitches etc) just jeez. Manged to do most of the missions on hard just 1-2 that it's a pain since the 8 or w/e number it is friendlys do NOTHING in. Least make it so if you pick something on the mission wheel every AI 100% does it -.- I thought current gen of gaming had got past THAT level of bad AI.