what are you going to play this weekend?

well i finished the storyline of Gears 3 so i'll play a little bit of MP on that.

i have dead island to play the second playthrough on 

and then i have wolfenstien and Halo ODST

i think thatt will be my play list this weekend. i want to finish wolfenstien and give ODST another go and then get some achievements on the other 2

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I shall be playing F1 2011 when I get the chance :)

fifa ultimate team never played before but been enjoying it

I managed to pick up a copy of the Orange Box, brand new, from Grainger Games for £15 yesterday.  Im going to play through the Half Life episodes and then see if the multiplayer Team Fortress thingy still has people online.  A few munchies, and settle in for an entire weekend of doing nothing but game. Happy days!

GOW3 horde and also single on hardcore, fifa12 then Im off scuba diving on Sunday at my 1st open water dive :) yeahh :)

[quote user="Spuudle"]Team Fortress thingy still has people online[/quote]

not many but there are some. unfortunatly for me most of them told me to get back in the kitchen so i  didn't get to play much. i spent most of the time being booted.

I used to really enjoy playing TF online.  I did trade the game a couple of months ago, but couldn't resist the offer yesterday.  Playing through the entire OB collection again, chasing the missing achievements should nicely carry me over to BF3.  I picked up 1200MSP's too, so I may add an arcade title or something as well.  Will play a little Gears online too.  Oh, and you are free to join me on TF any time Sparkle.

the arcade sale looks good. i want to get some points but i have no moneys for that... stupid car needing tyres... i don't need grip on my tyres right?!

Who cares about grip and being legal, when you can buy MSP's! lol

exactly!!!!!!

I will probably play gears maybe some reach and whatever else I feel like playing. It all depends what I feel like playing I have plenty of games to keep me going.