What are you doing with your last day?

So, as some people are aware apperntly it's the end of the world today, Christ is returning, today is Judgement day (yea right....we all know Judgement Day is when the Terminators Appear)

So how are we all planning to spend our 'final' day on XBL?

Just to clear up, I don't believe any of this lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Let's hope this ends a little better than the last time he predicted the end of the world in 1994.

What many American Doomsday Predictors fail to realise is that if the world is going to end, it's going to end in GMT.

Let's face it.

We invented time.

All that bother about Y2K and if it hadn't destroyed Britain at 0:00 GMT it wasn't going to destroy the USA 5 hours behind.

It's 21/05/11 and the world hasn't ended.

We may now all enjoy happy gaming until 20/12/12 when the Mayan Calendar finishes because of the end of the world.

Az

If today is the end of the world I'll be going to work in just over an hour......what a sucky way to go lol

someone should tell "Giggsy" its not the end of the world........ just sayin....

I do wonder where they get all these dates from lol. I've lost count how many times it's been the end of the world now lol! Think 2012 is the next date isn't it? Nothing before?

[quote user="Akradon"]

I do wonder where they get all these dates from lol. I've lost count how many times it's been the end of the world now lol! Think 2012 is the next date isn't it? Nothing before?

[/quote]

i think there are a few public holidays that might disrupt traffic for a while but nothing major.............

Damn you public holidays! Haha! Skynet you can't attack us on bank holiday

The world will only end if a giant meteor hits like something out of  that movie Armedeggon or all the nuclear powers went batshit and started nuking each other turning the Earth into something out of Fallout 3.

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

The world will only end if a giant meteor hits like something out of  that movie Armedeggon or all the nuclear powers went batshit and started nuking each other turning the Earth into something out of Fallout 3.

[/quote]

or when (not if) the sun finally burns out.........

[quote user="Problematic dog"]

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

[/quote]

or when (not if) the sun finally burns out.........

[/quote]

I agree with both of these, we will cause our own ending eventually with nukes or something or the sun will blow up. Which it will do at some point, all stars do. They expand when they are about to explode and I think that we are in that expanding path. So we will all get sun tans then*poof* we all dust.

i really think we should stop this now as we will frighten the kiddies, after all this is "E" for everyone...........lmao