What are the risk?

So I live in a country where Xbox live isn't Availble, I was so desperate to play it online that I created a fake billing address in the US, while paying the subscription fees to them through PayPal, I had all the fake billing address with me, just in case i need to change something in the future,I turned off the auto renewal to make sure I don't have unpaid bills because I don't want them to try to find me since I'm using fake billing address info, will I be involved in taxes issues because I bought the items as a US costumer due to my billing info set in the US, but I'm actually from Asia, will they sued me for shipping taxes evasion? I'm Cambodian and please help by answer and provide useful advice From A Guy who just want to play Xbox Live in peace!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

I'm also use my real e-mail and phone number ....

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello there ChowCifer. Unfortunately giving false information at sign up is a violation of the Terms of Use that is agreed to when you create your account, and we strongly recommend all users abide by those terms. 

Sorry this didn't help.

but the country where i live, xbox live isn't available, if i didn't fake the billing address, i wouldn't be able to play it, i don't have any unpaid bills at all, i just fake a billing address so i can registered as a member... :(

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Chow. As mentioned, using correct information in your account is required by our Terms. Trying to circumvent the system by getting LIVE in a region it is not intended for is no excuse for using false information. As for taxes and international shipping issues, we would not be able to comment on those matters. Hopefully this clears things up from our end at least. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

So is there any other way I can play Live service by abiding the terms of service... I live in Cambodia

Sorry this didn't help.

At this time, no. We do not support this as a LIVE region at this time. Sorry for the confusion.

Sorry this didn't help.

Is it supported as a region now, what with the xbox one coming out I have recently moved form england to cambodia and I'm having a nightmare with it, I've been on and changed my region to cambodia on the website but so far that has achieved nothing? Help on how to get it switched/up and running would be great

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Dan is g0D69!

Unfortunately Cambodia is currently not an Xbox Live supported region. For a full list of Xbox Live supported regions, visit our Xbox Live Countries page.

Since this thread is older, please be sure to post a new thread if you need assistance in the future. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.