what are the free games for September

I really hope its Red Dead Redemption GOTY edition and Black Ops 1 because everyone thats played them loves them and you know it. And just because you may have it doesn't mean everyone else does. So I really hope its those two!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think this topic is already covered.  James askes every month...    GOOD LUCK!!!

Everybody is entitled to have a choice in what they want, but nobody knows yet. You'll have to wait until it's closer to the end of the month to find out. RDR is a good shout though, would prefer one of the Fallout games.

I didn't love Blops 1 after playing it,hated the game.Thought it was awful.

[quote user="Daft Badger"]

I didn't love Blops 1 after playing it,hated the game.Thought it was awful.

[/quote]Agreed. COD4 (Modern Warfare1) was the last COD game that was actually good in my opinion. 

I'm thinking it MAY be Gears of War 2 or 3.  Obviously Epic is going to bring a new Gears on the X1, this would be a good way to build up more of a fanbase.  I don't really care for GoW, except the first Gears, that game was great.

You would be right lol

It's going to be nba 2k12 and xmen destiny

Guess I made a GoW fan cry.....

it should be the new splinter cell or payday2

If they do make on of the GoW games free, I'd hope it's GoW3. Better online servers on that game, the other two were laggy and unstable as hell. GoW1 has the best campaign though.