What are the changes in GTA 5????

i just finished GTA 4 and started on TLAD DLC and all i can say is wowzers,they raped the GTA series.i cant believe how badly gta 4 was mad,i found that there was too many cops,and the driving was horrble and the missions just got boring after awhile.after awhile i was just wondering when is it gonna end?? i really wanna know is there gonna be any big difference in GTA 5 or does it have the same crappy realistic driving thingy,plus i own a car and done plent of crazy stuff with cars and they dont move like that...all i can say is GTA 4 discouraged me from ever buying anymore GTA games....im a pretty good gamer too,ive played many games staring from colico vision to xbox 360 so i know gaming and this game sux...........way to go rockstar ya killed a damn good series,its like that southpark show,the one with george lucas raping indiana jones,well thats what rockstar is doing to GTA.........

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

oh yea,i got into afew missions of the TLAD DLC and i just put the controller down and said NO.....NO MORE,THIS SUX.......

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Just go back to cod you little kid gta 4 has a great story that doesn't get boring the driving is not the best but it is still very good and wow your first time playing gta 4 is in 2013 your 5 years late

Sorry this didn't help.

@ oG v iLLuSioNz

No reason to be hostile to Taximan, everyone has their own opinion on videogames and everyone has their right to express what they think, same as you have your right to express what you said but try not to be so hostile next time, This is supposed to be a peaceful forum, plz use discrection next time, thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.