.What advice should I need to improve the traffic of xbox live

Like Nat is always strict or moderate and not sure I should be on wireless or on wired

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

G'day XboxGuy40!

First of all, I suggest that you change your NAT to 'Open'. If you don't know how to do this, please follow THIS TUTORIAL.

Also, if you are on a wireless connection and you don't have much of a strong signal from your location then it's better to use a wired connection to get a stronger signal for your Xbox console.

If you have any further questions, please let us know =)

Thank you!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm not allowed to touch router or change any of the settings to the router or get into trouble.I think I'm getting hate on xbox live and getting ignored.Wireless is horrible and wired I dont trust.Downloading games on demand takes four hours.I'm never being treated like this ever on a wasted gaming console like the xbox 360 or the PS3.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings XboxGuy!
[quote user="XboxGuy40"]I'm not allowed to touch router or change any of the settings to the router or get into trouble.[/quote]Ok, let's make it more simple then. Could you post up the make and model of your router and your modem as well (if this is not a single device).

[quote user="XboxGuy40"]I think I'm getting hate on xbox live and getting ignored.[/quote]Don't take it personal, but this is more like a bad relationship between your NAT device(s) and Xbox LIVE.

[quote user="XboxGuy40"]Wireless is horrible and wired I dont trust.[/quote]You've just ran out of options.

If I may suggest, stick with a wired solution (if this is an option).

Thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.

Is wired connection more secure then wireless and more user friendly if I want to switch connection type?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="XboxGuy40"]Is wired connection more secure then wireless[/quote]Yes!

[quote user="XboxGuy40"]and more user friendly if I want to switch connection type?
[/quote]Yes!

[quote user="XboxGuy40"]Like Nat is always strict or moderate and not sure I should be on wireless or on wired[/quote]Your NAT's behavior has no bearing, whether you connect wired, or wireless with your Xbox 360.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for all advice and not sure I can ever play online game ever or stick to single player.I spend alot of my money on gold service if it doesnt work and lack of friends.I will let xbox live expired.

Sorry this didn't help.