What A Joke

rip off  First off lets start off by saying when xbox one was at it's worst guess what happened to the blogs, let me tell you the admins temporarily disable it for 3 and a half months to simply categorize everything really? lol  it took almost 4 months to do that lol no, you didnt want to let the the people know how bad you made this half [Mod Removed] console you cant even  see  the recent posts only in that category so they tried t eliminate some of the people who would view posts if its negative so generally speaking i would have to post this in every category to ensure every one who come to the forums to see it for the xbox one. i mean why is it mandatory to download the games, was it because when you guys we"re first going to release the xbox one you guys we"re talking about how you we"re trying to eliminate used games and rentals where you would only have 1 video game per console and to download it was the process of it? were you to lazy or did it cost money to alter it?

See if I would have read the blogs at the time i probably wouldnt have bought 3 xbox one's but luckily just yesterday and god bless him my uncle who works at target let me return the 3 xbox one's after having it since November, he let me trade it in for 3 PS4's and got $300 of the money back because of the price of the PS4's being only $400 compared to the $500 dollar piece of junk. I've been told numerous times some actually strangers telling me the xbox one was rushed to compete with the PS4. I mean look, its obvious when the xbox one came out was there surround sound for the xbox one headsets uh no lol how in the hell are you going to leave surround sound out at its release when head sets is one of the top accessories bought for consoles and the xbox one video store im missing 4 movies that i bought and 1 FULL TV show season and i tried to restore my purchases and guess what to no surprise it didnt work but all of my movies are on the 360 and my missing TV show its unbelievable the bugs in this console really reflects on the work that was put into it

Now lets get down to the games I play CoD Ghosts, love playing it but when im playing Ghosts why do my friends randomly get muted during the game its not all of them just 1 or 2 and when i try to unmute them it says cant toggle unmute and then i tried to go to their playercards and i cant unmute them i have to unmute them by having to restart my xbox one to fix it, does xbox 360 or ps4 have that problem, NO when you start up the game most of the time it goes straight into campaign does that happen on 360 or PS4 NO, sometimes i randomly get dragged all the way to the dashboard making it quit my game does 360 or PS4 have that problem guess what, NO is the PS4 showing true 1080p YES, does xbox one NO, does PS4 having dolby digital 5.1 and 7.1 for headsets YES, does abox one have it NO  I payed an extra $100 for each console i bought and i got to say without a doubt i got ripped off the PS4 is so smooth its very fast, the graphics are crystal clear thank god for the Japanese I am so glad that Microsoft doesnt own the call of duty series because it wouldnt have seen the light of day If it was i wouldnt get to see the true potential of Call Of Duty Ghosts on the PS4 thats why you dont see the Halo games on Playstation because its owned by Microsoft sorry 343 industries. I wonder why Bungie sold it?

And lets not forget who sold more Consoles, PS4 or Xbox One? lmao PS4 by far if i had these statistics and the knowledge from the users i would had PS4 for 4 months not 1 day if any of you agree and have returned xbox for pS4 reply me your PSN  so we can play a better console and for the staff just know i cap carded this whole thing with my el gato so i dare you to try to delete it and for the people who dont understand the reason for this post its for the people who are debating on buying a PS4 and Xbox one letting them know that Ps4 has more prose than cons compared to the xbox one dont want them to make the same mistake i did and one of my favorite pros about PS4 its so much faster than the Xbox one

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

This post actually hurt my eyes. With that being said, sorry you are so angry. Perhaps take a moment of pause, take a deep breath and hopefully things will get better for you.  Have a great day.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

that was an epic rant... having said that this console is a joke. not one game bough so far has provided a stable gaming platform. the party system is, non-existant,i wspend 80 percent of my time trying to get the party to work (nat is open so dont bother blaming my network, its yours, ALL YOURS!!!) and the other 20 percent of the time restarting the game because it has dropped out. yes i agree i should simply shelve it or throw it in the bin and stick with the ps4, but unfortunately my friends are not in a financial position to change from the steaming pile of garbage you call the xbox one to the far superior ps4.

on a side note i have had an xbox since the original halo ce and for 6 months i have held my breath waiting for you to fix this machine... i have now given up.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ive had mine since february, and can't say i agree to your statement. You must have had bad luck.

I spend 90 percent of my time playing games, the remaining 10 I watch TV/Movies.

I rarely have any issue with party chat. I once in a while have to leave/rejoin a party for audio to work, but thats like 1/100 parties for me so i can live with that.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey, guys! This thread is a bit old. If you need assistance with a support issue, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way we can get you the individual support that works best on the forums! :)

Sorry this didn't help.