What 5 360 games would you like to play on Xbox One?

FEAR

Red Dead

Singularity

Quake 4 (love it)

Fallout 3

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

New Elderscrolls (bought Skyrim on PC for modding looks so much better than 360).

Unreal Tournament 4, with Translocators, Instagib with no zoom, just like Unreal Championship was on original Xbox (no vehicles unlike UT2004) was a great game, some great CTF and Deathmatches.

Total War: Rome III (with the processing power of NG this should be possible).

Theme Hospital Reboot.

"Theme Hospital" Isn't that a PC game from the 90's?

Yep

Loved those illnesses, 3rd degree sideburns lol

I don't need to name 5, because there's only 1... ok, actually, it's 2.

-

I want to see Assassin's Creed II plus Assassin's Creed Brotherhood combined into one epic Italian Renaissance AC using the new engine and graphics we're seeing in Black Flag.

-

Obviously, throw in all the DLC content for both games, plus some additional side missions only for the new next-gen relaunch, and you've got yourself one seriously happy guy right here.

-

There are other franchises I want to see carried into next-gen (Batman: Arkham series, Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six), but ACII/Brotherhood is the only game I want to see actually updated on a next-gen system... and it's really not about the next-gen stuff (though, having that insane draw distance when looking out over Florence from a view point would be SICK!) it's that the AC engine/gameplay has really improved since ACII, but ACII is still the best game in the series by far.

Without repeating some of the great games already mentioned.. I will go with..

Halo Wars 2 (great RTS but just needs a bit more depth)

Left 4 Dead 3

State Of Decay 2

Timesplitters

Star Wars Battlefront 3

None whatsoever!

Saints Row 4

Borderlands 2

Gears of War 3

Halo 4

Dishonored

Well at least one person didn't troll my post. Thanks for participating Noble Camper.

gears of war 2 multiplayer with dedicated servers better graphics but similar gameplay would be enough to pay 500 for a xbox one and that's about it and maybe 1080p 60 fps