Well....it's settled.

I watched some gameplay of Titanfall and I plan on saving up for an X1 for this game.  I was going to buy this for PC but honestly...I think I want to play it on console.

Surprise!!!  Before, I wasn't so excited about this game, but actually watching a few minutes worth of gameplay.....looks like a blast.

I know some of you will be depressed that I'm talking positive (somewhat) of the X1 since several of you like to imply that I'm a troll even though all I do is try to keep things honest.

TOUGH!!!  I'll have a X1 in a few months and I can say ANYTHING I WANT.....MWAHAHAHAHAHHAH.....*cough*.....I need to stop smoking.

Seriously....Titanfall on X1 looks like lots of fun.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I still think you're a troll. [Scratch edit - Oh stop, you do not :p]  I also think you'll love Titanfall on XB1 if you do pick it up :-). Also do quit smoking, I quit two years ago, best choice I've ever made :-)

Cool,  I'm picking it up.  I think it's true that games can sell systems.  Wouldn't have thought that but I got a Wii U because I wanted to play NES Remix and I've heard a few people mention this about Titanfall.  

And people say Titanfall cant be a console seller.

Titanfall is an absolute must buy! After the alpha I'm having a hard time going back to BF4.  After the alpha shut down last night I turned BF4 on and quit halfway through the match.  Decided to watch some TV to withdraw my TF experience.

Titanfall is the reason my bro got an X1 for the family - he's been a fan of giant mechs for years. So you can bet I'll be playing it.

[quote user="XxEndless WarxX"]

Titanfall is an absolute must buy! After the alpha I'm having a hard time going back to BF4.  After the alpha shut down last night I turned BF4 on and quit halfway through the match.  Decided to watch some TV to withdraw my TF experience.

[/quote] I know exactly what you mean. Started Episode 1 of the Untold Stories on DR3 tonight, and I'm literally pushing myself to get back into the DR3 mode. Although so far, it seems to be a pretty good DLC.

Well I'll be!!!! Haha

Looks like the Titanfall effect is already working ;-)

I admit, it looks pretty awesome. But I'm just not a fan of multiplayer only games. I'll still probably get it anyway because I have a ton of friends who are getting it and I'm sure it will be fun to play with them.

Shadowrun wasn't bad.  I never got into it.  I could see me playing this for a LONG time though.

I'm the same as Sword Style, never been into mp only games BUT I'm desperate for new games at the minute, I know by the time TF comes out I'll end up getting it just because it's something new to play. Also there's the nice looking controller/game bundle I have my eye on :)