Well....

Here's the situation.. afew days ago had a lovely thing happen to my live service. Was online all day, everything was fine when all of a sudden I get disconnected outta nowhere(it happens from time to time, I understand). I try to re-connect, says I cant, would I like to do a network test to see whats wrong... I do a test and my machine freeze's, so I restart my machine and try once again to re-connect, says I cant and if I would like to run a test to see whats wrong, so I yet again do the test and it finally runs and says everything is fine. So I try to connect and an error code comes up 80151911, so I go over to my friends and get onto the website and look up this fracking code... Say's either a "temporary service interuption", "problems with my network setup" or "something on my hard drive is corrupted"... Checked my hard drive, everything was fine. Did a network test, everything was fine... Checked the status on the website, said everything was up and running. And now after it seems to be back to "normal", I cant join halo 4 multiplayer matches. I search for a game, finds more players, seems to load and then I get kicked back to the main menu? So I tried to join a GTA 5 match, seems I can join my own private match, but when I try joining a job bymyself or with others, I cant. Either the job doesnt load or I join the job and the other players leave. Would just like to know wtf is going on? If its just me or if I'm doing something wrong? Been an avid xboxer for years and would hate to have to switch consoles just becuase cant get your stuff to work properly

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Oh man I feel your frustrations , I consider myself lucky that I rarely get such interruptions when playing online but isn't to say that I never do , only earlier this week I was kicked out of borderlands co op and Gears 3

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.