Well this sucks...can I have some help?

Hello,

Whenever I log into my account with the correct email it does not come up as the right gamer tag. When I use this gamer tag to search for my original one it comes up so i know it is not deleted i just can't access it. This is driving me a bit crazy lol please help.  Thanks :)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote]When I sign in to Xbox.com I see a random Gamertag.
If you are seeing a random Free account when you sign in on Xbox.com, you may have either used the wrong WLID or spelled it incorrectly. Please ensure you are entering it properly and try again. If this does not correct the issue, please check the WLID of the account by following steps 1-2 above to see what the WLID is on the account. Ensure there are no minor discrepancies, such as ".co" instead of ".com". 

If the WLID showing on your account is incorrect, follow the steps below. If your account is showing the correct WLID, make sure you are using this to log in to Xbox.com. [/quote]

Can you verify that the WLID is the same one attached to your gamertag by looking here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/manage-live-id#517c242da470479192415155f4e24ad7

If indeed it is the same WLID, then I suggest you contact support by phone. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.