well i can sign into live but

anything i try and do it gives me an error msg or kicks me offline ive ready alot of these post about but nothing like mine i cant do anything but sign in i have a new 360 slim wireless     useing   xbox built in wireless wireless    and a net gear router most comon lol i have tryed to find a solution for this but can not any one have any ideas ?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

same problem but with cable connection

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hmmm, not a lot of information to go on. Can you provide us some more info please? 

Such as, what type of internet connection do you have DSL/Cable etc, you mentioned you have a NetGear router, what is the model number on it, and lastly, can you check your NAT setting please?  

And, just to be clear on your issue. You sign into Live just fine on the Dashboard, and you can access your Friends, list, aps, etc, but when you try to go online to play a game you get kicked off of Live all together?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, what steps have you taken to try and resolve the issue?  I'd like to know the error message it gives you when you lose connection.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, GuRu SlApPeD Ez. Very sorry to hear you are unable to connect to LIVE. To get started, what is the exact error message you are encountering? In addition, can you clarify your situation a bit further by responding to Wildmn's questions for us? Thank you in advance! Standing by.

Sorry this didn't help.