well first of all good afternoon

well first of all good afternoon
I just wanted to say that my ban on my profile, I have done nothing wrong, and please I want to help me fix it
switch profile recently, and this was what it's all legal and well I never made it to download games via USB or something like that would infringe the terms of use
I have friends who do this every day and so far they have not banned and friends if you do not understand why
I'm from Colombia I'm very angry because I have not done anything even when the console banearon me I got angry because I played games stolen but this is the height would help or tell me what to do or if I have to answer questions and whether to ban people baneenlos all have used most of that and because ami that I have done nothing
thanks

My intention is not dangerous to you also know that you do not mind the public or what they say but I would like to help me
my GAMETARG is Ef3sto and am willing to answer all you want

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Please check the Email associated with that particular account it will have an email describing why you were banned. If you have further questions please do not post them here instead please procede to the account suspension subforum on this website.

Post here concerning suspensions. Thanks.