Weird issues. Need immediate help.

Okay, so my xbox is having numerous issues.

The other day, my xbox started freezing up at the startup screen, I found out that this was due to a corrputed harrd drive, and I managed to fix this issue. To prevent this to happen again, I decided to get a 14gb flash drive and use that as a storage device until I could replace my hard drive. So I configured the flash drive to my xbox and moved all of my data from my hard drive to my flash drive. I twas running just fine at first, but today I tried to get on it and everything was deleted. Everything from gamer pics/profiles, to game saves, and it looked as if my flash drive was never configured in the first place (the 'configure' option was back, and there was no folders/files on it). On top of this, when I go to recover my gamer tag, I need to download an update for xbox live. As soon as I start the download, it fails and gives me the following status code:

351f - 3524 - a080 - 0f00 - 8007 - 0468

I tried to search this code, there were no results, not even on the xbox support page.

Can anyone tell me how to fix these issues? I can live without my old game saves (But I would prefer to get them back) but I really do need my gamer profile back, which I cannot access due to this status code.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

How is your console connected to your network? Also, you would need a working hard drive for the update to download correctly. You can try installing the update via USB or CD, and instructions for that are here: support.xbox.com/.../system-updates

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.