weight off my shoulders

Just got rid of the ps3 so i can concentrate on the xbox 360 only, looking forward to all the games i.e halo anniversary, gears 3 etc etc.  i just can't believe the financial burden of owning 2 consoles, i must have spent an absolute fortune on content on both and buying games and accessories.

just glad it's over.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You know, you could just do what I do and not buy games on one of the consoles unless a totally rad exclusive comes out. My xbox is in a state of indefinite hibernation.

Same gears of war 3 should be really good :).

Can't say the same. Only seem to buy games for the PS3 and the odd few on PC. 360 just sitting there but I can see it getting a few days use once gears 3 is out.

I don't get how its a 'weight'....well i guess you cant enjoy Uncharted 3 , Resistance 3  etc so i guess that's a weight of sorts?

it is a weight as i prefer xbox and owning 2 consoles is an expensive hobby, woopy do i will miss the unfinished on release resistance 3 that had to have over 1GB of updates to get the thing working, uncharted will be a good game but i am not to fussed in missing it.

Just don't buy those games then. I don't get how getting rid of the console altogether 'fixes' anything. All it means is that you've wasted even more money. Could have kept it as a blu-ray player at least.

i already have a stand alone player which plays better than the ps3, i managed to get £20 less for it than i payed so all in all not to bad, then i blew the lot on xbox 360 games and extra's lol. i have now got 16 kinect games and loving it.

Have to say you just made one of the most stupidly poor decisions ever I don't own a ps3 and despite the not as good online service the amount of high quality exclusives comming out is making me consider purchasing one, I love my 360 and for multiplatform games it is superior but ms has let the core gamers down with a severe lack of exclusives especialy for me as I don't care for halo or gears much (excluding halo wars)  so yea this year and next so far ps3 wins for exclusives!!

I prefer having the best of both worlds :)

Definately thread worthy.

/claps slowly.