WE WANT OUR 360 GAMES ON XBOX ONE!

This "future of gaming" console.... Though it looks nice. Graphics are amazing.... If it's so advanced, why is backwards compatibility an issue and not already included? There were many games that were released not long before console release that will not be released for Xbox One. Greats like GTA 5. Kinda Crappy, right? Is this going to be resolved? I find it unfair and that seems to be the common discussion everywhere. That is no way to keep customers satisfied.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mate there is already 100 threads on this. Not going to happen. Not to be rude but seriously. Move on.

The only ports I would like to see is the fable franchise and Divinity 2, Hopefully they are in the process of making Divinity 3 for X1.

I don't think you understand why the X1 isn't backwards compatible.

I fail to understand the logic here. We are staring at the future of gaming. Why do you want old titles on a new console? I just don't understand why people don't keep your 360 so that you can still play them/ This topic is so old.

[quote user="Oops Farted"]If it's so advanced, why is backwards compatibility an issue and not already included?[/quote]Technical reasons.[quote]There were many games that were released not long before console release that will not be released for Xbox One.[/quote]So? Play them on the appropriate console.[quote]Kinda Crappy, right?[/quote]No.[quote]Is this going to be resolved?[/quote]No.[quote]I find it unfair[/quote]There is no such thing as "fair".[quote]and that seems to be the common discussion everywhere.[/quote]You have no statistics to back that up.

MS, on the other hand, knows that less than 5% of 360 owners used original XBOX BC.[quote]That is no way to keep customers satisfied.[/quote]The customers that MS wants to retain did not use BC, or at least aren't whining about its omission on the Xbox One.

Camaro- A lot of people sold their old consoles to help pay for next gen.

@IceStorm, you are on point! Good stuff lol.

@Compelled... and that was their choice. But they did so knowing that X1 would not play 360 games. The only option to ever play 360 games was to keep a 360. I just don't understand why they sell it to buy a new console they KNOW doesn't play 360 games and then complains that it doesn't. The logic just doesn't make sense to me.

Don't waste time and money porting over old games that I can still play on the 360.  I want new games on the One.

Comp3lled... If they sold their 360 wouldn't it stand to reason that they sold their games as well. What would be the point of keeping them. I had friends who sold theirs to help pay for the one but they sold everything with it. No point in keeping a game with nothing to play it on. So that is an illogical argument right there.