We need THEMES!

The blank screen is getting so boring now when will we have some themes please Xbox!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Here

^^ That's what we might be getting sometime down the road. Have patience, my young padawan...

I agree IHDI LIVETIME, why these were not in at launch is weird,themes are something I have always enjoyed.

I seriously do not see the reason for themes.. I look at my home screen for maybe 5 seconds before I start an app... and even then, I might not even see my home screen.. from TV to XB GOTO.... makes having a pretty home screen useless for me...

Each to their own, some like some do not.

Themes would be nice. It's a way to personalize it a little more. They're not needed but they would be cool and I think most people would want them. I'm not sure why they were left out.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I'd like implementation of customization akin to what they demo'd for WP8.1 it allowed for stored images to be used as a background for the tiles. The images remain static while the tiles move.

Mayby om XB1.1 That come out in the 2020's

would love themes myself

I don't care for themes but to each their own

I'd rather be able to customize me screen overall....So much useless info....I barely look at most of what's on the screen.