We Need Inside Xbox

I just found out that Microsoft is getting rid of Inside Xbox. If you like Inside Xbox & everything it offers, please voice your opinion here as a petition of sorts, so Microsoft will know that they had something & that it should stay as part of the Xbox Live community. The only reason I believe people stopped watching it was because it got buried under the new dashboard update & became hard to find. Sign here to show your support for the community videos & hopefully Microsoft will see it & reverse their decision & give it its own tab at the top of the dashboard or perhaps its own app, so it can be easy to find. MajorNelson & friends - you have my full support, for better or worse.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I used to watch it on the old dashboard, but that was because they showed up first thing. It's not worth looking for imo.

This is a thread in support of Inside Xbox; if you're not in support of it, you apparently have nothing to worry about since they're going to remove it & have no business responding here anyways. Please only reply in support of this issue; otherwise, don't show your support by not posting here.

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

The only reason I believe people stopped watching it was because it got buried under the new dashboard update...

[/quote]

No need to come off hostile. I was agreeing with what you stated in your original post. Jeez...

[quote user="Anthonymrb"]

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

The only reason I believe people stopped watching it was because it got buried under the new dashboard update...

[/quote]

No need to come off hostile. I was agreeing with what you stated in your original post. Jeez...

[/quote]

[quote user="Anthonymrb"]It's not worth looking for IMO.[/quote]

Forgive me if I sounded hostile, I just want to make sure that this is a thread of support only. You're statement above made me believe you didn't care for Inside Xbox because you didn't seem to care enough to even look for it (it actually wasn't that hard to find).