Watchdogs graphics are now better?

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/watch_dogs/news/watch_dogs_graphics_not_downgraded_at_all_ubisoft_claims.html

I'm surprised by this, because it looks for the world like the visuals take a hit. The graphics wont stop me buying the game- because they don't make the game, but to be shown what we were at E3 2012 and then end up with.. well, what we saw in that new trailer.. it feels like a bit of a let-down. This even claims the graphics have IMPROVED not downgraded. Maybe the trailer didn't do it justice, and we have read to much into it? What do you think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I want whatever they are smoking.  

Makes me mad, but it won't really affect my decision.

I'm more mad that they made the whole bridge glow white, instead of the little hacking square that WAS there. It just looks stupid.

I've watched the video over and over and I can't figure out this claim.

I think this game looks great, and have been looking forward to playing since E3 two years ago.

I really don't care if the graphics were downgraded, the game still looks good. I can understand why some of you would be upset/not happy about the graphics being downgraded (if they were at all), but maybe they were downgraded for a good reason. 

As I said before, I wouldn't mind these new visuals, if they hadn't already showed me better ones.

There is a video preview on Gamespot,and visually Watchdogs looks last gen than current gen,....But maybe the gameplay and the rest of it are better....

This has been explained clearly, E32012 they showed a 'virtual slice' of the game, as many developers do.  It's only a small part of the map rendered with everything turned up full, when it comes to a final product this fidelity is just not possible across a persistent world... this is why we continually see previews that never quite reach what they initially promise.  Still supposedly the game plays amazing, I can't wait.

But even the footage of Multiplayer last year still looked like E3 2012.

lets not forget this is ubisoft they are knowen for there bad graphics im hoping this and the division dont mess up