Watchdogs confirmed for May 27

Just thought I'd share. Couldn't see any on the front page regarding this.

There's a sweet game clip here too. http://m.digitaltrends.com/gaming/watch-dogs-confirmed-release-may-27/#!yL2kX

Cheers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What an emotional trailer! I have to say, considering how the game looked in early gameplay... it looks like graphics have taken a big hit.

I know right! Looks like the story has some meat to it... Hopefully.

Yeah, the trailers don't usually do the real thing justice... As long as the story is good, I can live with the rest.

Watchdogs was, and is still, a purchase for me.

...and I'm glad they're releasing it a couple of months after Titanfall.

there is already a thread on this, as i made it 30 seconds after it got annonced LOL

i too am glad its down the road but only because i have enough games on pc/xbox one to keep me busy probably even on past that lol

Sorry N7... As I said I didn't see it on the front page... I guess I should have searched first.

Definitely looks like the graphics took a bit of a hit from the E3 stuff, but it still looks pretty great. I usually don't expect open-world games to have that great of graphics comparatively, but this is looking pretty sweet. Still looking forward to it.

yep graphics took a big it, even with that sadly X1 is not capable of achieving 1080p and it will run the game at 960

Way to contribute Wanorios...

Why ruin a positive thread with "resolutiongate" garbage? Just talk about the game... You know... The GAME?

Besides... It didn't even state the source of the footage.