Watchdog 360

Yeh yeh I posted earlier / a few days ago, but its on today now.

For those who missed the article, with some cool key quotes.

"We don't need an appeals proccess because we are not wrong"

"in 100% of the cases the bans team are always right"

3 hours after the watchdog call the bans issue was raised with the whole mistake issue and apology on the forum itself

Microsoft statement :

"Anyone who bought a new 360 before September 23rd due to a banned console, if they provide proof of purchase will recieve a full refund on the cost of the new console from MS."

this applies only to console banned in the August 29th - September 23rd console ban wave who have had bans repealed.

To get this phone up microsofts support service:

Phone assistance is available.

• Monday-Friday: 08:00-21:00
  • Saturday: 08:00-19:00
  • Sunday: 09:00-17:00
Phone numbers
  • 020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102

Customer Support on 0800 587 1102 for more information and assistance on this bans issue specifically

If you bought a PS3 instead of a new 360 sorry no refund on that one from MS

Note to the mods: I was one of those saying those banned were for a reason I was wrong and I'm not posting this to rub it in this is for legitemate information here.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The feature was a waste of time. It was pretty much a promo piece on how penitent Microsoft are. 

No investigation into the fact that the unbanned console's still make it so a person's profile can not be used on any other console than the unbanned machine. Meaning if they want to game on a friend's house they have to use the recovery process instead of just putting it on a USB stick.

Direct your Tweets here

They are live and read them out at the end of the show so tweet them quick people

Yeah I seen this article on watchdog and Microsoft were adamant they were 100% right in bamboo g these consoles. Anyways if a console is banned the owner should be given atleast a reason why and ifso evidence provided and not just we are right end of