Watch Dogs season pass includes new playable character and mini-campaign - report

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks for posting, but season passes are one thing I will NEVER support regardless of how much they are.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

ill support season passes if it saves me money like premium is £40 but all the DLC is £57 but i dont support microtransactions

Season passes, it all depends on the game for me. I love my racing titles so Forza 5 was worth it for me as it's a title I'll always come back to, well right up until Forza 6 lands.

Watch Dogs, doubt it, I'll just stick with what we get day one, of course if it turns out to be "amazing" then I'll consider it.

Microtransactions, for me a no. I mean something like The Crew it's been announced that you can unlock anything you can buy just by playing and that's the fun for me, playing and earning it myself. Trouble is, and not just with The Crew, for the people that pay for upgrades at the start, what advantage do they have over those who have to put the time in, there's always a danger it could spoil the game a little, well spoil it for some.

Lofty Who? Lofty the news guy!

You should have your own dedicated thread mate!

Thanks again.

^ lol maybe ..

I follow all these sites, Twitter etc, so when a new bit of news pops up I just pass it on.

You'll hear no complaints from me mate... Keep 'em coming!

Looking forward to this game, but no season pass for me, I hate the idea.  I've bought premium for BF4, only because I ended up spending the same money as premium picking BF3 expansions and had to wait and got less 'stuff'.  Too many payment layers... pay your ISP, then pay XBL, then buy the game full retail, then pay for a season pass.  I wonder what the next layer will be? Subscription based with paid DLC.

New IP,new game and a season pass....It's a "wait and see for me".

I will pick the game up but not the DLC. AC4 season pass and there wasn't much there.

[quote user="Lofty Who"]Microtransactions, for me a no. I mean something like The Crew it's been announced that you can unlock anything you can buy just by playing and that's the fun for me, playing and earning it myself. Trouble is, and not just with The Crew, for the people that pay for upgrades at the start, what advantage do they have over those who have to put the time in, there's always a danger it could spoil the game a little, well spoil it for some.[/quote]

It's the same for me.

If you are going to buy all of the DLC regardless than I can see how they are good, but I just don't like the idea of paying for something before you know what you are getting. There have been some really awful add-ons that you would never buy and definitely wouldn't pay for them in advance.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!