Watch Dogs Season Pass Details & Trailer

Looks really good. T-Bone "I ain't no hippy" lmao. http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/04/29/watch-dogs-season-pass-unveiled-and-detailed

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

have u also noticed something else included??? you get the PS4 EXCLUSIVE outfit and the 3 missions you get with the dedsec edition

Nice! I must have missed that. I'm really interested in that nee game mode. I will probably get this Season Pass. May is going to be a great month :-)

pause the end of the video and ur see the stuff you get it wouldnt surprise me if we get the sony exclusive 60 min single player because i know that wont stay a exclusive www.totalxbox.com/.../watch-dogs-trailer-reveals-dlc-campaign-and-zombies-style-mode

Looks pretty good. I look forward to playing as that hippie. He seems like a chill bro.

Hey T-Bone isn't a hippy, sounds like he dislikes them in the trailer lol. He sounds awesome tho!

Going to have to pick this DLC pass up look cool.

Watch Dogs to me just screams modern day Assassin's Creed. :P

Spider robots,zombies,goofy/flashy stuffs ,seems Ubisoft devs tooks some of theirs inspirations in late Saint Row games....

I don't know what's the price for the season pass,but there are a lots in it.

It appears on XBL marketplace but unable to purchase.One month  too early,anyway.

Season Pass price is $19.99 I believe.

Hey Ubisoft, maybe you should worry more about releasing your game and not lying about how it looks before considering DLC.